安徒生童话 The Real Princess — Part 2
THE REAL PRINCESS 豌豆公主（二）
The next morning she was asked how she had slept. "Oh, very badly indeed!" she replied. "I have scarcely closed my eyes the whole night through. I do not know what was in my bed, but I had something hard under me, and am all over black and blue. It has hurt me so much!"
Now it was plain that the lady must be a real Princess, since she had been able to feel the three little peas through the twenty mattresses and twenty feather beds. None but a real Princess could have had such a delicate sense of feeling.
The Prince accordingly made her his wife; being now convinced that he had found a real Princess. The three peas were however put into the cabinet of curiosities, where they are still to be seen, provided they are not lost.
Wasn"t this a lady of real delicacy?
- 名人小故事 天才在工作 Genius at Work
- 名人小故事 一位值得纪念的希腊人 A Greek to Remember
- 寓言故事 皮匠和银行家 The Cobbler and the Banker
- 小小故事 My Dog - Joy-ride
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Waits
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster's Nose
- 小小故事 My Dog - Feeding Buster
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster At The Pier
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster is Warm
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Being Bad