小小故事 My Dog - Buster is Warm
Buster is Warm
My dog Buster is very nice. When I am home, he follows me around. When I go to my bedroom, he follows me there. When I go to the living room, he follows me there too. But nowadays it is very hot, and I think he enjoys going with me to the kitchen most because there he can lie down on the cool kitchen floor with all his paws stretched out.
I am glad I am not a dog because when it is very hot, he does not have any clothes to take off! But it must be nice to be a dog in the winter. His hair must be like a coat and keeps him warm. I like holding him in the winter because he is very warm. Actually I like him even in the summer because he is nice!
- 名人小故事 天才在工作 Genius at Work
- 名人小故事 一位值得纪念的希腊人 A Greek to Remember
- 寓言故事 皮匠和银行家 The Cobbler and the Banker
- 小小故事 My Dog - Joy-ride
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Waits
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster's Nose
- 小小故事 My Dog - Feeding Buster
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster At The Pier
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster is Warm
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Being Bad