小小故事 My Dog - Buster At The Pier
Buster At The Pier
Last week, we took Buster with us to the pier. I like to watch the boats at the pier. Buster just liked walking around and exploring. He sniffed at everything there. I remember one time I went fishing with Daddy and his friend. Daddy's friend had a big boat that went fast and had several big fishing poles on it. When we went out far into the ocean, I held on tight to the boat so that I would not fall off. The waves seemed very high.
We caught several big fish. I helped Daddy reel one of the fish in on one of the big fishing poles. It was very fun! However, I did not like holding the slimy fish in my hands. I am glad I did not have to help my daddy cut up the fish. Mommy cooked the fish that we caught. It tasted very good!
- 名人小故事 天才在工作 Genius at Work
- 名人小故事 一位值得纪念的希腊人 A Greek to Remember
- 寓言故事 皮匠和银行家 The Cobbler and the Banker
- 小小故事 My Dog - Joy-ride
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Waits
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster's Nose
- 小小故事 My Dog - Feeding Buster
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster At The Pier
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster is Warm
- 小小故事 My Dog - Buster Being Bad