诗歌 让我们成为更有爱心的人 The More Loving One

日期:2010-04-28
分类:名著欣赏

  The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人

  --W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

  仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

  尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least

  可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

  We have to dread from man or beast.

  人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn

  倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return?

  我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be,

  倘若无法产生同样的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me.

  让我成为更有爱心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am

  尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a damn,

  它们满不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say

  现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

  I missed one terribly all day.

  说我成天思念一颗星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die

  倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky

  我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime,

  同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time.

  虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

小精灵儿童https://www.060s.com
  诗歌
 
 
子栏目导航
  • 哆啦A梦

    动画片
    哆啦A梦是一只来自未来世界的猫型机器人,用自己神奇的百宝袋和各种奇妙的道具帮助大雄解决困难。哆啦A梦的故事将人们带进一个奇妙、充满想像力的世界...

在线口算练习
电子课本
在线识字
关于我们 |  我的账户 |  隐私政策 |  在线投稿 |  相关服务 |  网站地图
Copyright © 2002-2019 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 小精灵儿童网站
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
广告和商务合作qq:2925720737
友情链接qq:570188905
邮件:570188905@qq.com
1596801389